Treat At Nallas

We, M.Tech 2nd year, went out to have lunch at Nallas in Chrompet. It was a treat by the students who got placed in companies to the entire class. We had a good time in Nallas that day. 7 of us had got placed in three different companies. 5 got placed in TCS, 1 in Wipro and myself in  Capgemini. Recently, after the treat, Mohana has got placed in CA Technologies. Actually only one more has to get placed and others have preferred teaching after M.Tech. All 14 of us were present for the treat and we had good fun at the hotel. I thought of uploading some of the photos that we took on that day but the photos that I have uploaded so far in this blog are not showing up in the posts. So, I thought of putting them on picasa and then giving a link here. Henceforth I will be giving only the links here since I face this problem. To view the photos of this post please CLICK HERE.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.