Week 28

The week was a normal and a boring week at MIT. Only day I had to relax was Republic day and I din't go out anywhere on Wednesday. This week I started meeting my guide more than usual and I am making progress in project now. Its 3 more months from now if April 30 is the last working day but the last working day is set as April 7 by the university. Happy to see the days evaporating from the count down timer in this blog. But there is a lot to do before we go out of this institute. I have to publish a paper in some high impact factor journal or conference. 

We, my classmates, are planning to go on a trip in February. Almost its half done and  most of my classmates have agreed for the trip. I hope that it would be a successful one. A lot of mild changes are going on in my life for good. I believe that the positivity would continue in the future too. Well, thats it for the week. Wish all you reader friends a happy weekend.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.