Week 27

Hi reader friends. This is  my 27th post and that means I have completed half a year of personal blogging. I started blogging on 10th Feb, 2010. I fail to write regularly for my commercial blog but I feel happy because I maintain this personal blog of mine regularly. 

This week we had a workshop conducted by our department (IT) and we spent two days attending that and dint have anything else to do except that. Since my guide was the main incharge for the workshop I couldn't meet her this week. This is my major problem in M.Tech. I always have problems with my guide. Hopefully this wont happen in the future. Well, apart from these normal routine nothing interesting is happening in my life. 


Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.