Week 24

At the outset I would like to wish all the readers a very happy and prosperous new year on this special occasion. Though its a new year's day we dint have much celebrations because we had got review on 31st December. Only three of my classmates have completed it and rest of us should do it on Monday. And next week we have two companies (Mindtree and Aricent) coming for campus recruitment. So the pressure of review and getting placed is expected to increase from now on.

Since the elections are supposed to take place in May there is an urge to complete the course in April itself but  I think these people in college will drag it on till June's IEEE conference which will be conducted by our department. I think so a lot of trouble is waiting for all our guys in this semester. If I complete this semester and come out of MIT then I think my life would be somewhat peaceful without these kind of pressures. Actually I am waiting for those days to come in my life.

This week nothing interesting happened except that I attended the IBM company's campus recruitment and got rejected in the last round. Apart from this it was a normal student life at MIT. 

Thats it for the week. I once again wish every reader a happy and prosperous new year and a happy memorable weekend.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.