Week 26

Hi reader friends, I wish you all a happy sankranthi. It has been a memorable week for me because I got placed in Capgemini. I am waiting for the offer letter and date of joining from them but still I have one more semester to be completed before that. I am also equally eager to know the location of the work because they dint mention where we would be trained and posted. The university has announced the last working day and the date of exams but IT department will be conducting a conference in June. So they would plan to prolong the degree till 2nd of June when the conference is scheduled instead of leaving us in April. Anything can happen. Everything rests in the hands of university people. So its another 3-4 months of hard work in M.Tech. Other than this nothing interesting happened expect for today. I went to Vivek's home for Pongal and had lunch there and came back at 6 in the evening. This is the second time I am going to his home after Diwali. Well thats it for the week. Rest in next.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.