Week 25

The Week had a lot of drama. The week started with placement for me and I attended Aricent's campus recruitment process where again I got rejected in the final round (tech). This was happening for the first 3 days of the week and the remaining two working days were the toughest days for me as the review was going on for the project. I had nothing to show in the review and I was planning to change the guide and went up with the matter to the concerned staff and the head of the department. The final decision made till Friday night was negative to me, that is, I dint get a change. After a few hours after my review, I was again called by the head of the department and was asked to give a letter and then I got the hope that I would get a change. Hopefully I would get a change on Monday and I would start my project under a new guide. These days I am under a lot of mental pressure and I feel that I would get a little relief in the days to come. I am not willing to bore you people by writing only the problems that I face, so I sign off for the week by wishing all the reader friends a 'Happy Pongal' in advance.


Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.