Week 104

First thing I would like to mention here is that the city had rain on almost all days of the week and the city is cooler compared to last few weeks. But still the days were hot and the body never stopped sweating during travel. 


Monday through Friday I had a new routine after a gap of two months. We, a group of around 20, have been marked for Morgan Stanley's project and are being trained in UNIX and PERL. The UNIX training will be completed on Monday. We will be writing an assessment based on which the selection or short listing will be done to get into project. I am eagerly waiting to get into some project and gain experience because some of my batch mates who joined with me are already into projects. 

Apart from the new office routine I dint have anything new this week. It was the usual weekend routine of washing clothes and preparing for the week ahead took me through the weekend. Well, nothing really interesting to say about the past week's routine. 

One thing that makes me happy while I am writing this post is that I have completed two years of personal blogging with this post I believe.  

As usual, I wish all the reader friends a nice week ahead.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.