Week 106

It was a dull week at office. The facilitator who was supposed to come on Monday did not turn up, so the entire week there was no work to do at office. I did some basic PERL scripting and spent remaining time by chatting, playing and sleeping. 

On Tuesday I went to my sister's newly rented home at Velachery. I picked up my mom from there (refer to previous post) and boarded her into the bus at Perungalathur at around 12 midnight. Apart from my normal routine I washed my clothes on weekdays to reduce work during weekend because I had both days (Saturday and Sunday) committed. 

On Saturday, I watched 'Billa-2' in Devi theater. This is the second time I watched a movie in Devi after the movie '3'. I liked the movie since I felt the movie is worth watching at least once. And I need not tell you guys that I am a fan of Ajith, so I loved it a little more. Then, I along with my room mates went to Sree Annapurana Bengal hotel near Egmore railway station for lunch. We all ate a thali, chicken and  fish each. I liked the non-veg part especially. After the lunch we left to our room and on the way I had a nice sleep in the train till Tambaram. I reached room at around 4 pm that evening. 

On Sunday I woke up pretty late in the morning (around 9 am) and got ready to go to my sister's home. I started at 12 and reached at only 2 in the afternoon. Had lunch there, it was again chicken for lunch. I have had chicken continuously for 7 days now. In the evening I left my sister's home after a coffee. On the way I got down in Tambaram to buy a pair of slippers and a laundry bag. I bought the laundry bag at Saravana stores and the slippers at Bata showroom. 

That's it to say about the week's routine. I wish all the reader friends a good time until I come up with my next post. 

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.