Weeks 102 and 103

The past two weeks were not different from the routine that I had in the previous weeks. Though I had time, I dint write last week's update because of laziness. I felt that there was nothing interesting to mention in the post about the last two weeks except for few things. 

I won't be able to disclose few things as of now. But there are some other things that I would like to mention here. For the first time in my life I donated blood at my office in a blood donation camp. To my surprise, many ladies donated blood compared to men. The amount of blood taken was 350ml and I did not know this till I donated. One of the  statistics says that only a quarter of the blood requirement is met in India. I don't know why people don't come forward to donate blood though there is a lot of advertisement and awareness about the requirement in the society. Probably all are afraid like me. Believe me, I had a normal day even after donating 350ml of blood. Some had the dizziness but I dint feel so. I never donated blood during my college days but somehow got the courage to donate and I am happy that I have done it at least now. Hope, I will be donating it regularly hence forth. 

I along with some of my batch mates who have got into perl technology have been moved to testing practice since the nature of the job is mostly related to testing. Many of us are really happy that we got into testing but only God knows what would happen in future. I would be happy with development or testing but not production support. People in the industry say that we won't feel the stress if we are into testing. It makes me feel a little relieved because I don't like to think a lot and stress myself. 

A serious advice to all those who read this post. If you haven't watched the movie Saguni by Karthik, please don't watch. All of my friends who watched it are very upset. So beware friends.

Well that's it for now. I hope I have said all I wanted to. I wish all the reader friends a happy time until I come up with my next update. 

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.