Week 36

As I said in the last week's post the week started off with a cricket match between India and West Indies. Nowadays I am watching more cricket compared to UG college days. I left watching after Dravid was removed from the team but have started watching again because I like to see Kohli's batting. The recent match against Aussies in the quarter finals was a thrilling and an exciting one to watch. The next match has already created a lot of expectations since the match is against Pakistanis. I hope India will win the match in the semi finals with ease. 

Apart from cricket I had the normal college routine through out this week. We are being given more conference related work these days and I am lucky in not getting much work. Its Ligesh who works till 12 in the night on some days for conference. 

I have cultivated the habit of going to Kumaran Kundram temple in Chrompet daily these days. On Saturday when I went there I lost my sandals. I don't know why people come to temples with the intention of stealing. Its really irritating when people steal in temples. 

On Friday we celebrated Mohana's (my M.Tech classmate) birthday. In the evening she took us to a hotel (Gupta Bhavan) near by and gave us a treat. More about it with photos in a separate post. 

As I write in every post I am still looking at the countdown timer waiting for the day to come when we will be out of MIT. Well, thats it for the week. Happy weekend reader friends. Have a nice time.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.