Week 13

Yet another week in my life. Everything went on as usual. Once again I was asked to meet HOD for not signing regularly in the attendance register. I always have a question in my mind when I sign the register. Am I a staff or Student? Because they say that they treat us (PG students) like staffs here but I have never felt like that. At sometimes they do but the kind of pressure that they give is unbearable. I don't know what is waiting for me in the next class committee meeting. Anyways its part and parcel of our life and we have to take it.  I am waiting for the above count down timer to show 0 days left.

I feel that the next one month at MIT is gonna be the worst of all times because we have got two project reviews waiting before we go in for the external viva. Its not going to be easy. And one more internals cycle has to be completed and it means a lot of pressure. 

One more thing worth mentioning here is that, our HOD invited all Staffs and PG students to her home for Navrathri. Vivek, Lingesh and I went to her home on Thursday evening to see Golu. We stayed there for around 30 minutes and had some sweet and juice before we came back. The IT department too organized a pooja on Friday for which most of the staffs and PG students were present.  


Once again we have started playing shuttle in Hanger-II. We din't play on all the days of the week but it was good to be playing again.

Well, thats it for the week. I wish all the reader friends a happy Saraswathy and Ayudha pooja  and also happy Dussehra. Happy weekend friends. 

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.