Week 101

Its a comparatively stress less week since I moved to a place that is closer to my office. But still, this place is half an hour from my office by local train. The same bench life is going on at office from Monday to Friday. We have been told that we will be undergoing a training in perl from Monday. Have to wait and see what is gonna happen. I won a coffee cup from IBM who had come to conduct a session on cloud computing. I managed to win this only after gathering all the answers from the previous participants.

I have got two north Indians as my room mates and I am learning new words in Hindi. So far I have not started conversing with them in Hindi but I have a desire to learn Hindi. Lets see whats gonna happen. 

Well, there is nothing actually interesting going on in my life right now except that I have crossed 100 weeks of personal blogging. 

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.