Week 89

Yet another week of training. We were free most of the afternoons through the week. We had one good afternoon session where we were split into four different teams and were asked to do a project. The project is to make a slider that we see in children's park. First the requirements were explained and we were asked to follow the steps that we follow in SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle). I was made the project manager for one team. We were asked to complete the task in 30 minutes. We made the best slider out of the four teams and won the first position. At the end of the day all of us knew that the activity was given to improve team work and also to understand how a project is analysed to meet client's requirements.

On Friday afternoon when we had nothing to do in the training, I called few of my batch mates (Ramkumar, Dev, and Shylesh) in FLP and talked to them as a senior employee of the company and threatened them. It was an awesome day for most of us since all of us enjoyed it. Afterwards I called some of my FLP batch mates' friends and had fun by screwing them up. Can't forget this day because I had never been like this. 

This week too we had the normal Saturday routine that we have in the training. I was not feeling well but still managed to stay energetic. Though I was not well I din't miss the special briyani for lunch in Thalapakattu near my office. Saturday was Jayachandran's(my flp batch mate) birthday too. He took us to an ice-cream stall and a paani-puri stall near by in the evening and treated us. Then I came back to Chrompet and when I was on the way to my room I met a staff of my department when I was crossing my college. Then another staff (Sunil sir) came and took me inside the college where our department function (Samhita) was going on. It was the most awkward moment for me in the recent days since I had never met my HOD after I left the college. I had a small chat with some of the staffs but was comfortable since Vivek was there. Most of this blog's followers would be knowing that he was my M.Tech classmate and presently a staff of IT department at MIT campus, Anna university. 

Then it was the normal Sunday routine of washing clothes and doing the pending works. Had some good sleep in spite of power cuts and cricket match between Pakistan and India (Asia cup 2012).  It was an amazing performance by the young talent, Virat Kohli, in the series that has secured a spot for the team in the finals. 

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.