Weeks 48 and 49

The last two weeks were similar to my previous weeks at home. I attended one of my school friends' wedding at Gobi near Erode last Sunday. Since it was a love marriage there were problems from the parents of the couples but only the girl's relatives were present and the marriage took place without the guy's parents.


I went to my mom's native and spent a day there once this week. In between I also took time to watch two new tamil movies (Avan Ivan & Ko) running in the city. Both the movies were good entertainers and worth watching in theaters.  Vishal has acted well in the movie and may get some awards. The other movie is also worth watching for the sake of its story line. 

Other than normal routine at home I am not doing anything useful. If I have to be honest I am Just wasting time at home. Well that is all for the week. Have a nice time reader friends.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.