Weeks 45 and 46

The past two weeks were the most mentally disturbed days of my life. I was facing a lot of problems in the past two weeks and have decided not to worry anymore about the things that disturbed my peace of mind. Most of my well wishers too advise me the same. So I have decided to forget the things that make me unhappy and maintain distance from the persons who create such unhappy circumstances and situations in my life. After all, its my life and I decide who should and who shouldn't stay in my life. 

I dint go out too much except attending a wedding of one of my relatives. I stayed back at home and spent the entire time watching tv and browsing the internet. I am waiting for the DOJ from the company so that I can stay away from my home. I got used to staying away from home from my LKG days. So I like only coming home at weekends or for vacation. I don't have too many friends and I don't have any friend who is with me for a long time. Wherever I go I make friends and once I leave the place I fail to stay in touch with them regularly. At least from now on I am trying to stay in touch with my friends through social network sites and phone calls and I don't know how far I will succeed in this. As we all do, I too pin my hopes on the future to come. 

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.