Weeks 16 & 17

Nice to be back writing even though I missed out a weekly update. I couldn't write it last week because of Diwali holidays. There is a lot to say and write here but still I don't have enough time even now.

The problem of guide and project is almost solved and came to an end. All the working days I was afraid that I would be called for review and be scolded by the HOD. Finally it happened on this Wednesday and everything is smooth now. 

I had a break of almost 5 days for Diwalil (one day was declared holiday due to rain in the city). I watched only movies those 5 days (around 10). Notable one among them was  Inception which is a nice movie and I feel that all should watch it at least once. 

I am waiting for this semester to end with a positive note. I should clear three theory papers and attend one project viva before that. A person from NIT Trichy is coming as external for our project viva. I think there will be a lot of expectations on us. Again its gonna be a problem with little stuff in the project. Hope so I will take project a little seriously from the next semester because I will have only that to complete for the degree. As always waiting for the above count down clock to tick down to zero seconds left. 


I wish all the reader friends a very happy weekend till I come with my next update.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.