Week 18

With the start of this week started the semester exams. Have completed one theory paper and two more are scheduled for the next week. The phase-1 project viva has been postponed to 29th of November. 

My head is filled only with internal marks and the marks that I have to score in the external to clear the theory papers. I can imagine the mental relief that I would have when the results are out with all the three theory papers cleared. 

This system of setting question papers and evaluation of answer scripts is entirely different from other colleges. This is what is not making us (M.Tech-IT) to take the theory papers very seriously. But the pressure is always on and we feel it all the day no matter what exam we have. All the days are same here. 

The only good thing that happens here is rain. Everyday the city is receiving good rain that  keeps the heat away. That's all for the week. I wish all the reader friends a happy weekend until I come up with next update. 


Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.