Week 7

It was yet another normal week with only four working days. Wednesday was local government holiday (Krishna Jayanthi). I went to Kumaran Kundran temple that day evening and its only the second time I am visiting this temple. This time I went alone. The temple is situated on a hill and its a nice place to relax since its always quiet and calm. I am planning to post some photos of the temple and the view of Chromepet from Kumaran Kundram in this blog. 

The classes went on as usual and there were no internals and no reviews during this week. The next week is gonna be hectic because we have got class committee meeting, first review, placements..etc., Everything  will happen in the same week, so I have to pull up the socks. I have proposed some novelties to my project guide and we are narrowing down on it and hopefully we will be finalizing it on Monday.

Still I have not resumed playing badminton. All of us who play regularly have got some problems which has kept us away from the court. Hopefully we would start within a week again. Overall it was a peaceful week.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.