Weeks 95 and 96

The weeks had been so frustrating for me since its ultimate summer in Chennai. Adding fuel to the flames, I had to search for accommodation because we were asked to vacate the room. It was very tight for me throughout since I was in Bangalore during last weekend and I had to look for rooms in parallel. I had finalized a hostel in Tambaram but just before leaving Lingesh called me to his room saying that his room is free for 15 days and I am staying there now. So, I have just extended my time for searching a better option. The hostels in Chennai are not good and the rooms are too costly for one person. I am in a big dilemma not knowing what to do. Hope so I would get one soon. Nowadays I am travelling from Velacheri to Paranur that are almost 50 kilometers apart. The travelling alone takes 4 hours of a day. 

Since two weeks I am in bench and there is absolutely no work to do. The last two weeks had been just checking mails and waiting for project calls. Some have got projects and many are still in the queue. Hope so the company will put us in some project very soon. I tried asking for a relocation to Bangalore but the person who is the in-charge refused saying there is no vacancy. I just couldn't control asking for Bangalore since my visit there made me to ask for it. The climate in Bangalore is ultimate. I like Bangalore a lot among the places where I have lived. It has got such a beautiful climate throughout the year. Planning to get experience and shift to Bangalore after a few years. 

This week I am at home. I went to my native and had a look at the farm. As far as I am concerned a lot of work and money has changed the farm for good. But the thing is still lots and lots of stones are left untouched. I think in one more month the work will come to a halt. My dad is spending heavily on it to make it good for cultivation without listening to our advice. I don't know what all he has planned and how much he is gonna spend. Hope so everything will result in profit and nothing goes as waste. 


Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.