Week 97

The days had been very tough for me. I started hating the city a lot.  I don't know why I hate it this much but I really do hate it a lot. I don't like the city's climate at any given day of a year. It either shines or rains to the extremity. I had lived in Bangalore for 4 years but I did not realize how good the climate was. The climate in Chennai makes me realize how good the climate of Bangalore was. 

I am also not feeling well since last Friday. I have got cold and headache that has turned into sinus. I visited a doctor only this Saturday and now I am feeling better. Its getting cured at a good rate. Previously I have been trying my own medicines from medicals but it did not work out. Anyway, now I am feeling better. Hope, I will get well soon and be normal. I did not eat normal food because I never felt like eating solid food most of the times. I rather took liquid food like juices and coffees. The juices contributed to the disease even more.  This is also one of the major reason why I hate this city. No good food where ever you go. If you get good food it will be of very high cost. I had a more comfortable life in Bangalore compared to Chennai. Its not that I am cursing Chennai but where ever I see only the bad things appear to me often than the good ones. I am longing to settle down in Bangalore and I don't know when that day would come. I wish it comes soon. 

Still not into project. Waiting in the bench for projects. Some have got projects and moved to different cities. Hope so the rest of us also will be getting soon.

I am still staying in Lingesh's room in Velacheri. Sometimes it takes 2 and half hours to reach my office. It takes 2 hours to reach room in the evenings at the minimum. I lose almost 5 hours of a day in traveling alone. This also makes me get more frustrated. I have to look for a room for which I have to get into  a project and know where the final location is. Lot of things are inter-linked and have put me in a dead-locked situation. I am desperately waiting to come out of this situation and free myself. Those who read this post please pray to God that I should get into a project soon to come out of this dead-lock.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.