Week 93

After a very long time I am at home. Its a long weekend since Tamil new year fell on Friday. I left Chennai on Thursday night at 10.30 pm and reached Salem by 5.45 am the next morning. The whole day I stayed at home and had complete rest. On Saturday, I visited my farm and grandpa's home in my native village. Sunday (today) I bought a mobile (Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman) worth Rs.14500. This is the first time I am buying an android cum touch phone. I preferred Sony only for two reasons. The first is an obvious reason and that is the quality of music they provide. The second one is the camera. 

One more specialty of the week is meeting Aashitha once again. She is my sister's daughter and I am seeing her only for the second time. Because all the Saturdays were working days during training period, I was not able to travel home but now I almost spent three full days at home and I had a good time with her. 

I should say about the bus in which I came from Chennai to Salem. As usual it was late but not very late. The bus is a 2+1 semi sleeper non A/C. A bit costly compared to normal buses and trains. The specialty about the bus is I din't get up disturbed from sleep even once during my travel. I felt very comfortable travelling in that bus. Fortunately, I have booked the return ticket too in the same bus. I booked with this travels because there were no other options available to me. Luckily it was good experience for me. 

Otherwise it was the normal routine at the company from the beginning of the week till Thursday. We spent most of the time in the recreation room playing carom and table tennis. 

The most important thing that happened this week was the tremor that shook Chennai this week as a result of a quake in Indonesia that recorded 8.9 in the Richter scale. It was almost close to the the one that initiated the Tsunami in the year 2004. We all at the company felt the tremor shaking the entire building. When this happened we were in the 10th floor of the building having lunch. Initially I was not normal and was bit tensed but slowly I was normal  since my Chennai friends said there was nothing to worry about it. It was one of the worst life threatening experiences that I had in my life so far.

Well, that is it for the week. Wish you all a wonderful time until I come up with my next update.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.