Weeks 76, 77 and 78

I reached the peak of frustration during some days in the last three weeks. I just want to forget all those days as the year goes by. I want to start the new year afresh and want to live a happy and peaceful life. Life has been so tough for me the last year and I never want to look back at this year happily except for one day. Yes, I can not forget the day I got placed in Capgemini but still I am waiting to join the company. This waiting has frustrated me a lot because I have been waiting for the call from the company since June. In a nutshell the year 2011 was very boring and frustrating except for the day I got placed in Capgemini. But still there were other happy moments that gets faded away when I look back at whatever I went through the last one year.

During the last three weeks I watched two Tamil films namely Porali and Rajapaattai. I watched the later in Bangalore along with one of my new room mates. The first movie is worth watching. Wait for the second one to hit television channels very soon. Please don't watch Rajapaattai in theaters. 

I spent the three weeks in Bangalore except for a few days. I went to different companies searching for a temporary job with little confidence of getting job. At last I found a temporary job but I am again waiting to join it. I hope I will be joining in the new year. I am planning to work for the company till I get the call from Capgemini. The hope of getting the call soon is growing day by day because some of Anna university students who got placed in Capgemini got the call. 

Though I had lived in Bangalore for 4 years the cold that I experienced so far this winter is a bit more on the higher side. The state has seen lowest temperatures in last 100 years.  But still I always love the climate of Bangalore compared to Chennai or Salem. 

Right now I am in my home town for the year end. I will be travelling to Bangalore again on new year's day. Visited my native village today and felt happy to see the changes that have undergone. 

Well that is all to say about the past three weeks. I wish all my reader friends a happy weekend and a prosperous new year too.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.