Week 75

Another week at home after the week in Banglore. When I came home I had cold and it resulted in fever the next day. I spent the whole week at home most of the time. Paid two visits to my native to take a look at the farm. Watched a Tamil movie (Osthe). Went to the theater with great expectations but the expectations were shattered and it looked an average movie to me. 

It was the normal routine that kept the whole week going for me. The children in the colony were a kind of relief in the evenings. Its always nice to be with school-going kids. They used to play chess and cards at the entrance of the apartment and its a good time pass to watch them play. I don't miss the chances offered by them to play with them. One wont know how the time flies when you are with school children. 

As usual I cooked chicken gravy today in the absence of my parents.  Watched the cricket match between India and West Indies that happened to be a kind of nail biter. Till the West Indian batsman Pollard got out the match was interesting to watch. India won the series 4-1. Eagerly waiting for the Indian tour of Australia to watch my favourite cricketer, Dravid, in action. 

Coming to the new kid in the family. My sister has shifted to home after two days at hospital and duo are fine now. They have named her Aashitha Gnanasekaran. Seeing her through Skype daily and saw some of her pics. 

I feel happy about one more thing. My mom has learnt to operate computer and connect to the internet. In my absence she is opening Skype and talking to my sister without problem on most days. Why I say this is she is only SSLC and from a farming background but she is picking up things well with experience. 

I am going to Banglore again to look for a temporary job. Hope so this time I will get one. Well that is all for the week.  Have a nice time reader friends.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.