Week 82

I am enjoying my time at Capgemini, Teynampet. The office is good except for the cafeteria because we don't have enough options there and no non-veg food. Though I went to MIPL office only for two days I love the environment and the food there. This office is also good but its in the heart of the city and travelling becomes difficult during peak hours. It takes around an hour to reach the office from Chrompet. Though the training has started its not hectic till now since they taught only the basics thus far. Tomorrow I have to attend an online test. The test will be on what we  have learned so far. Everyone has to score a minimum of 60 out of 100 to clear the test. There are five more tests like this and one has to clear all the test to clear training at Capgemini.

Though I am going for a job the feeling of a student has not vanished yet since we are treated like that way during training period. Only Sunday is holiday in the week for us and we are not allowed to take leave till raining period is over. Because of this rule we are not able to go to our native and unable to attend any functions. I am missing many wedding functions during this training period. I wish Priya, Bhavana, Beena, Imad and Arun Karthik a happy married life. I dont know how many I am gonna miss in another two and half months. Well that is all to say about the week. Rest in next.

Think +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments and constructive feedback here.